3rd HILux – InterNations Charity Tennis Tournament
Play tennis and help children getting access to education !
The tournament will take place from
the 1st of October to the 7th of December 2018.
Registration before September 30th, 2018 at midnight
All the raised funds will be donated to support Handicap International’s projects facilitating access to school for children with disabilities. You enjoy playing tennis; participate to the tournament and change radically the life of a child like Khendo, amputated after the earthquake in Nepal in 2015. She likes playing table tennis and going to school, as we can see in the video.
Several thousands children did not have the chance of Khendo yet. Be part of the #school4all campaign and offer education tho children thanks to your sporting talent!
How to register ?
Click on the “Sponsor this fundraiser” button and make a gift of at least 20 € to validate your registration. Amount of the gift are free but traditionally we observed during last editions that players do not only have good forehand and backhand but also a big heart!
You need new balls, tennis dress, shoes or the racket of your idol? Imagine that with the same amount you can improve the life of several children by supporting 5 types of actions run by Hi:
Impacts of your participation:
I register: 20 €
A month at school : 32 €
A prosthesis to go to school: 48 €
Adapted material for a blind child: 55 €
Make a school accessible: 100 €
• There will be 3 types of groups based on the level of the players (low, mid and high). Please send an email to Sandrine Guivarch (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the criteria. Afterward the organizers will compose the groups according to the levels.
• All players of one group are going to play against each other within 10 weeks.
• The players have to agree upon the date and the place of their matches.
• Participants will play only singles and the normal playing time will be 1 hour, but players can decide to play longer.
• We are not playing the set system, but only counting the games (a result of 12 – 8 for instance is possible).
• The final winners of the groups are the players with the best win-loss ratio. If this is equal for more players, we are going to look at the ratio of the number of games won and lost.
NEW FEATURES FOR THIS EDITION:
• A challenge in the challenge. Be part of #school4all by sharing this campaign page on social media to invite your friends to support your effort and our cause. Just ask them to indicate “I support Mr/Ms…” into the field “Leave a good luck message” when they donate. The challenge is open!
• A closing event will be organized on the 15 or the 16th of December with team matches, mixed double, drink & food, prizes to win and other surprises. Save the date and more detail in due time!