4th HILux – InterNations Charity Tennis Tournament
Game, set and match !
Are you ready to play tennis and help children getting access to education ?
The tournament will take place from
the 6th of May to the 30th of July 2019.
Registration before April 30th, 2019 at midnight
The 2018 edition made it possible to get one child to school for a year in Nepal. This time, let’s face the challenge of getting to school 5 more. For that, we need your energy, your talent and your social networks.
We propose you to participate in an international and friendly tournament ! You will practice your favorite sport, you will meet new people and you will act for the good cause.
In addition, your registration allows you to attend an exhibition game in September, during the closing event.
One of the stars playing will be Henri Leconte who was already present at the closing event of the previous edition.
We count on you to launch an online fundraising to help these children whose lives will be significantly changed thanks to you.
Nothing more simple : contact Sandrine. She will send you the frame to make a Hi post and the link to the fundraising.
We will give a prize for the best three fundraisers.
Game, set and match. Ready ?
Please see below the list of Tennis Clubs in Luxemburg
As a partner of the event, the Arquebusiers Club offers a special price for tournament participants: 20€ instead of 25€ to book a court for 1 hour. You just have to create an account on their website, to send a message to the club with your name. Then you will benefit from the discount.
How to register ?
Click on the “Sponsor this fundraiser” button and make a gift of at least 20 € to validate your registration. Amount of the gift are free but traditionally we observed during last editions that players do not only have good forehand and backhand but also a big heart!
You need new balls, tennis dress, shoes or the racket of your idol? Imagine that with the same amount you can improve the life of several children by supporting 5 types of actions run by Hi:
Impacts of your participation:
I register: 20 €
A week at school : 32 €
A prosthesis to go to school: 48 €
Adapted material for a blind child: 55 €
Make a school accessible: 100 €
• There will be 3 types of groups based on the level of the players (low, mid and high). Please send an email to Sandrine Guivarch (email@example.com) to receive the criteria. Afterward the organizers will compose the groups according to the levels.
• All players of one group are going to play against each other within 10 weeks.
• The players have to agree upon the date and the place of their matches.
• Participants will play only singles and the normal playing time will be 1 hour, but players can decide to play longer.
• We are not playing the set system, but only counting the games (a result of 12 – 8 for instance is possible).
• The final winners of the groups are the players with the best win-loss ratio. If this is equal for more players, we are going to look at the ratio of the number of games won and lost.