5th HILux / InterNations Charity Tennis Tournament
Game, set and match !
Play tennis and help children getting access to education !
The tournament will take place from
the 15th of October to the 31st of December 2019.
Registration before October 20th, 2019 at midnight
The winter edition of 2019 will raise funds to help a child getting access to education for a year in Nepal. Let’s do this together !
Game, set and match. Ready ?
How to register ?
Click on the “Sponsor this fundraiser” button and make a gift of at least 20 € to validate your registration. Amount of the gift are free but traditionally we observed during last editions that players do not only have good forehand and backhand but also a big heart!
You need new balls, tennis dress, shoes or the racket of your idol? Imagine that with the same amount you can improve the life of several children by supporting 5 types of actions run by Hi:
Impacts of your participation:
I register: 20 €
A month at school : 32 €
A prosthesis to go to school: 48 €
Adapted material for a blind child: 55 €
Make a school accessible: 100 €
• There will be 3 types of groups based on the level of the players (low, mid and high). Please send an email to Sandrine Guivarch (email@example.com) to receive the criteria. Afterward the organizers will compose the groups according to the levels.
• All players of one group are going to play against each other within 10 weeks.
• The players have to agree upon the date and the place of their matches.
• Participants will play only singles and the normal playing time will be 1 hour, but players can decide to play longer.
• We are not playing the set system, but only counting the games (a result of 12 – 8 for instance is possible).
• The final winners of the groups are the players with the best win-loss ratio. If this is equal for more players, we are going to look at the ratio of the number of games won and lost.